Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday, November 1

Welcome to a new week and a new month! I'm Brittney, your Midday Joy host--thank you for visiting my blog!

Have some leftover chocolate? (I hear you saying, "Yeah, right! Women don't have leftover chocolate!") Well, if you happen to have more than you can reasonably eat, here are some recipes that might fill the bill....I think that candy corn white chocolate bark looks good to me!

Someone to root for while watching the World Series--Texas Rangers' Josh Hamilton. After some difficult struggles with drugs and alcohol, here's what he has to say:

"You don't necessarily wake up in the morning and think about it - I'm not going to drink today or I'm not going to use drugs today," Hamilton said. "You have things in place. You wake up in the morning and pray. I do my Bible study in the morning and at night when I get home. I listen to Christian music and country music. There's a lot of things I had to change as far as what I was doing and what kind of life I was leading to make my life better."

No comments:

Post a Comment