Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30

Brittney’s Bucket List

*Write thank you notes to teachers and people who made a difference in my life.

*Visit Times Square on New Year’s Eve or Visit Punxatawney PA on Groundhog Day

*Go to a department store and buy an outfit at full price, get the full treatment at a day spa and then go on a date with Drew to a fancy restaurant

*Go to the airport and take the next direct flight to anywhere

*Run a mile (I've struggled with asthma my whole life and now my doctor has given me the "all clear" signal! PTL!)

*Get a book published (Manuscript written)

*Learn to swim

*Go on a missions trip with Compassion International or World Vision

*Do a Bible study for every book of the Bible (Three down, 63 to go!)

*Read and finish a book that is over 300 pages in length

So, what's on YOUR "Bucket List"? Let me know! Email: bswitala@wolc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment